Knowledgebase: Product Support
Steps in reporting a problem or error with celframe products
Posted by woo on 10 March 2010 05:13 AM
In an event you encounter any problems or errors in any of Celframe product range, please follow the below steps:-
a) Read the help menu in your program itself, for eg: Click "Help" tab in your software, you will note that "Help Guide" or "User Guide", which has comprehensive details regarding your queries. The help menu is structured in similar fashion as other software programs, so it will be very easy to locate your query. Just type the word and all the supporting menu will be displayed.
b) If the help menu & product guide couldn't resolved your problem, please visit our online Knowledge base which has thousands of Q & A's and Faq's answered, this will certainly resolved your query. Visit http://faq.celframe.com and choose your product and category and you will find your answer.
c) In the remotest chance that your query is still not answered then , you can email your support team or submit an online ticket for our support desk to review your query. While sending an email or submitting a ticket, please ensure the below details are part of the mail ( email@example.com) or the support ticket ( http://www.celframe.com/support )
1) Name of your product and version : (For eg: Celframe Office - Vista Professional)
2) Operating System the product is installed on : ( For eg: Windows XP Professional - Service Pack 2 / Mac OS X - Tiger)
3) Date of purchase / Name of the vendor : (for eg: June 10th 2007 / Download.com )
4) Circumstances when the error appeared : (For eg: I was trying to print in Celframe write and when i clicked the error button, then
the error box no: 541 "Can't find printer", appeared on the screen). Please remember that you're encountering the problem and
giving us precise details will ensure that we reply to you right the first time itself.
5) Attached a Screen shot of the screen : This will help us to view what error actually that you have encountered and will help us
resolve the issue very fast. The screen shot can be taken like this in a windows based PC, Just press "Print screen" on your
keyboard (some laptops may need you to also simultaneously click an function key for doing the same, read your vendor guide)
then click Start> Program> Accessories> Choose "Paint" > Choose "Edit and Paste" > File> save as> Choose "Jpeg" and type
a name of the screen shot and email us as an attachment.
6) Product Key on your purchase box (If applicable).
Based on the complexity of the query, we will reply your query within 24-48 working hours and if we need any addition details we will get in touch with you. Remember, help us to help you! Finally, when the problem is resolved, please send us a confirmation, this will help our support team perform better and a word of appreciation will make their day too!